Op verzoek van een goot telecombedrijf op St. Maarten zoeken wij kandidaten die geïnteresseerd zijn in de functie van Sr. Purchase Officer (m/v). Belangstellenden kunnen hun reacties voor deze vacature richten aan HR+: . Reageren vόόr maandag 10 juli 2017.
Are you our super systematic Sr. Purchase Officer?
If you like working for us in St. Maarten as a Sr. Purchase Officer, then this is your chance to help us stay the number one in our branch!
You will be responsible for the processing and execution of purchasing orders by:
- monitoring the budget availability according to a set of guidelines before submitting a request for quotation;
- ensuring that all purchases comply with the purchasing procedures, specifications, governmental regulations, and accepted trade parties.
- making a selection of potential vendors and placing orders;
- dealing with quote requests, orders and instructions and taking care of registration and administrative settling of orders;
- managing the logistical side of the suppliers’ database;
- contacting all relevant parties and performing follow-up to close any pending item evident from the purchase to pay parameters;
- monitoring the supply chain.
As our Purchase Officer you need to have an HBO education level in Commercial economics or Logistics and Economy, at least 5 years’ experience in related fields, knowledge of creating quotations and invoices, insight in logistic processes, knowledge and skills of information systems, knowledge of telecommunication equipment, and excellent oral and written communication skills in English
We are looking for a Senior Purchase Officer who has good insight into stocks and has innovative and creative ideas to further expand the product portfolio. He also needs to have excellent customer service orientation and maintain confidentiality of purchasing and financial information and good planning ability.
What can we offer you?
Are you motivated and enthusiastic when reading the above vacancies?
Then we have interesting work for you! As a new employee you can count on an attractive salary based on your education and experience, and excellent working conditions, study scheme, pension scheme and repatriation arrangement. We challenge you to your personal career needs within our organization and provide you with the necessary facilities.
Young professionals with roots in St. Maarten are explicitly invited to apply.
You can also call or app us at: +5999 5100835.