Op verzoek van een goot telecombedrijf op St. Maarten zoeken wij kandidaten die geïnteresseerd zijn in de functie van Facilities Coordinator (m/v). Belangstellenden kunnen hun reacties voor deze vacature richten aan HR+: . Reageren vόόr maandag 10 juli 2017.
Are you the overall Facilities Coordinator we are looking for?
As the Facilities Coordinator you need to ensure an environment that provides safe and healthy working conditions for your colleagues and safe operations of facilities, equipment and handling products and the reduction of incident rates by maintaining safe and healthy conditions and standards.
The coordinator is fully responsible for facilities by:
- formulating tenders for new constructions, renovations, maintenance of facilities;
- monitoring the implementation, performing project evaluations and making possible adjustments of the work carried out to ensure that the required quality and timeliness are met or to allow changes in the project;
- being responsible for the business continuity management for the geographical territories;
- carrying out Risk & Threat assessment;
- designing / maintaining incident management/ business recovery plans;
- ensuring the implementation of duties within the department;
- investigating crimes or violations by employees or third parties within the scope of the organization;
- performing all other duties requested as deemed relevant to the job or the organization.
The Facilities Coordinator has an HBO degree or equivalent educational level and additional diplomas and certificates in the field of Facility Management, Safety & Security, and 3-5 years of experience in a similar position.
As the Facilities Coordinator you are results-driven and proactive. Your innovating and coordinating skills are excellent and you facilitate and influence others diplomatically and tactfully.
What can we offer you?
Are you motivated and enthusiastic when reading the above vacancies?
Then we have interesting work for you! As a new employee you can count on an attractive salary based on your education and experience, and excellent working conditions, study scheme, pension scheme and repatriation arrangement. We challenge you to your personal career needs within our organization and provide you with the necessary facilities.
Young professionals with roots in St. Maarten are explicitly invited to apply.
You can also call or app us at: +5999 5100835.